Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Bachelor 20.01 Part 2 - Live Blog

Alright, let's keep going!

I've already forgotten who half these bitches are.



I've forgotten her name, but she just goes for some alone time. Good for her.

All the girls are hating.

Man, she's so ugly. But I still love her.



HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA



This girl is going to go so far. She might be my favorite.

She quit her job as a news anchor to come seek out Ben.

Ben likes her for sure.

Time for Caila. Oh, Ben sells software too. Hahaha.

Twins date now. That was uneventful.

Time for Jojo. haha she's playing like pictionary with him. She's a real estate investor.

Okay, there weren't any drawn out dates.

BUT HERE COMES ANOTHER LIMO!!!!!

Emma and Becca



Becca is the virgin. And Ben might be the guy!



Lace is not happy to see them.



She is such a bitch. I love it.



Black bae is not feeling it either.

Ooh, Becca is intruding on his date with the kindergarten teacher! Work.

Haha Lace is slurring.



Hahahahhaha now she's spying on Ben with Becca like a creeper.

And here comes Amber!

Now he's talking with black bae. But Lace intrudes!

Hahaha she's still so drunk.

She's asking for a better kiss now. So forward.

But Ben is saying that he wants to get to know everybody first. Nice.

And dentist intrudes!!!!



Yeeeeeee

Ooooh she's gonna call dentist chick out now. This is getting good!!!!

But now Ben is looking for Lace!



He says he doesn't want to jump into physical stuff too quickly. What a good guy.

Here comes Chris Harrison with the First Impression rose!

I bet Olivia gets it. It was happening between them two.



But wait! I forgot about Lauren B! It is so happening between these two. Probably even better than him and Olivia.

AND BEN'S TAKING THE FIRST IMPRESSION ROSE!

Who's he gonna give it to???

Oooooh.

IT'S OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



Black bae is sad.

Olivia is a great choice. She's one of the best of the group for sure.





Good thing I haven't flavored my beans yet, because these bitches are salty

Who even is that brunette girl? I have no idea who that is.



Oh my god, stop drinking!



Milfy McGee ain't smiling anymore



The twins neither. Oh dang, she looks like Avril Lavigne!

Lace is fucked up.

Oooh, she is pissed that she got no eye contact from Ben during that whole ceremony.

Time for the rose ceremony!



Power trio right here. If it weren't for Amanda being a mom, she would definitely have gotten really far in my predictions.

Lol they just showed a black girl and I had no idea who it was.

Lauren B with a rose!

LB. I forgot who this was.

Caila. No surprise there.

Amber with a rose! Dang.

Jamie with a rose!



I guess she won't be first boot. That's pretty surprising.

Jennifer now. I forgot who all these people are.

BLACK BAE GETS A ROSE!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE

Amanda gets a rose! Yeee

Jojo gets a rose. ALS daughter girl gives her the stink eye.

Leah gets a rose.

Rachel gets a rose. Forgot who this was.

Samantha the ALS girl gets a rose.

Oh damn, I'm pretty sure dentist girl ain't getting a rose.

Jackie gets a rose. Forgot who this was too.

Haley, one of the twins gets a rose.

I bet next is the other twin

Hahaha yeah it is. They didn't have to play suspenseful music for that one.

He better give a fucking rose to Jessica.

He gives a rose to Shushanna. I'm still not sure if she speaks English.

YES HE GAVE ONE TO THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER! Thank god. She does not deserve to be booted early.

Becca gets a rose.

Fuck, Jessica is definitely not getting a rose. I suck at predicting the Bachelor.

Omg Mandy gets a rose. What the fuck. She's the dentist.

Oh shit, only one rose left. There are so many good people left! I wanted Red Velvet to stay too.

OMG IT'S LACE. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Time to say goodbyes.



Ugh, they would have been good together. Huge mistake letting her go. I bet she just wasn't aggressive enough.

Girl with the huge lips is gone too.

Red Velvet is gone too. She grew on me. "He may not have been into redheads." "It sucks, but it wasn't the first time". My heart hurts.

Random brunette girl leaves. Oh, it's the nutritional therapist. Who broke bread. Okay. So now I know not to do that on a first date.

It's the saddest for these girls who don't even get a chance. This sucks. It's so sad.

AND LACE WANTS A PRIVATE CONVO. OH FUCK

She is salty that he didn't give her any eye contact during the rose ceremony.

Haha there's a show called Bachelor Live, where I guess people call in and discuss the Bachelor episode that just happened.

Oooh preview for the season. Looks like he hooks up with black bae, Lauren B, and Amanda. At least.

A lot of black bae screen time.

Oh fuck, Lace hit Olivia in the eye.

OH SHIT. People are badmouthing LACE AND OLIVIA. THIS IS AWESOME. So many tears everywhere. This is going to be great!!!

Oooh, and then he has a rose ceremony cold feet thing. And he has to have a chat with Chris Harrison to figure it out.

I am so excited for this show.

So I guess I have to update my predictions already hahaha.

#3 - Olivia
#2 - Caila
#1 - Lauren B

Black bae and Amanda look like they go far. But this is who matters now.

No comments:

Post a Comment