Friday, April 1, 2016

Big Brother 17.02

Alright, making the videos was not working. So we're back to blogging.




So we're back with Julie in her flower dress. It's going to be a good season.

We now get to meet the new houseguests!


First up is Liz, who is just wearing a bikini and prancing around. She's got a fine ass body, but goddamn, she's got a punchable face. But she seems nice.


After that is Jason, who is super gay. Like super super gay.


Really really gay. But he's sassy as fuck. I love this guy.


Next is Vanessa. Who is a poker player. She's actually like legit a really good poker player. I think she's made the World Series of Poker final table a couple of times probably. Like she's a fucking monster. So I'm excited about her.


John is a really annoying dentist who is a self proclaimed rockstar by night. I don't like him thus far. But he's that kind of guy who I think can just kind of float to the end. Not as a floater, but as the weakest person in an alliance. Kind of like Matt in Big Brother 12. Except not get voted out immediately when it's just his alliance haha.

I think he's my pick to win. Not that I want him to win, but I think he's the best of a bad situation. The bad situation being this clusterfuck of houseguests. Which I do like. Just I have no idea who's going to win.


Then is Steve who is a nerd. Nothing much to say about him. Seems annoying.


After her is Becky who is goddamn hot.


She talks about hiking or something. Nothing really that substantial.


Boobs.


Oh, Vanessa's lesbian. So there's that.


Ass.


So the houseguests are here now and Liz forgot to wear pants. I think I have a new favorite.


Steve has the most awkward hug with Meg. Shelli is loving it.


It was awkward.


Really awkward. Meg says he was trying to be "suav-ey". Makes me hate her more.


Liz has a pretty annoying face.


Austin's talking about Jason haha. I want them to form an alliance.


Boobs.


Da'vonne thinks dentist is lying haha. I love Da'vonne.


Liz broke up with her boyfriend to be on Big Brother. She is the hero we all need.


Jason is kind of gay


Really gay


Super gay

But there are 2 empty seats!!!

 Brendan and Rachel Part 3?????


Do dreams really come true?


Nope.

Turns out some people from the amazing race are going to be on Big Brother


Steve knows who they are. Because like me, all he does is watch TV


Jace is being a weirdo and hitting on everybody. Especially Becky. Who isn't having it.

And Jace calls Colorado 'Rado. Haha, that was super awkward.




They are surprised


This is the cast of Big Brother. It's like they had a bunch of network executives in a room, and they were like "Let's just get the most random, worst group of people ever". And they did it. And I love it.


And it's time for the HOH! They're on these pole things and they have a rope trying to pull them up. So they just have to stay on the pole.



It comes down to Jackie and Jason


And Jason wins it!

So the HOH's are Jason and James. Hahahhahahhahahahhahah

Hahahahhahaha

Do you like the crowns? I worked very hard on this.


Oh also, Vanessa was way overplaying this at the beginning. Hopefully she calms down. Or she'll be on the chopping block soon.

Here's who I think the nominees will be. Pretty much just the most useless people in the house.

I can't wait for the next episode!




No comments:

Post a Comment