Friday, July 25, 2014

Young Love


2005-2008, smackdown was the dominate brand, best years, caz i didnt have cable as a kid lol
Reply
 · 
20
Hide replies


MATT HARDY ROCKS SO HARD!!!
Reply
 · 
1



+Micayla Davis
 Rigghhttt!!! i miss him
Reply
 · 
1


Reply
 · 
1


+Micayla Davis
Too bad he cant play basketball for shit lol
Reply
 · 


Lol yea!!
But he is a very talented wrestler i LOVE HIM and lita and my bro loves jeff hardy and me and my bro LOVE team xtreme!! The are the best!!
Reply
 · 


not better then edge and christian lol
Reply
 · 


Heck ya they are!! Are u crazy edge SUCKS and so dose chriatan!! But if i had to choose i would pick christan over edge any day
Reply
 · 


Watt !!! Noooo Edge and christan always beat the hardyz, every TLC, Nd Edge took lita from Matt so Ya
Reply
 · 


Umm bye are u STUPID!!!
U must b
Edge took lita cause edge is a dumb ugly snake/lizard overrated idiot thats y so and the hardyz rock wayy harder than edge and christan!! God u dumb!! I thought u were different!! Guess i was WRONG
Wow dude ur soooo lost 
Show less
Reply
 · 


But she went with him right?
Reply
 · 


That was sooo long ago!! Dude get off the past!! She got interview ed after it and said she made a HUGE mistake
Like i said ur soo lost wow u knw absolutely nothing!!
Reply
 · 


Isnt she with Punk now?
Reply
 · 


No they been broke up lol wow u didnt knw that?? They only dated for 3 months at the beginning of 2013
Reply
 · 


yea i did too
Reply
 · 


Ohh ok :) cool
Ohh and sorry for calling u stupid when u didnt agree with me
Reply
 · 


 lol its youtube, idc if u call me that, everybody either agrrein with u or tryin to ride u
Reply
 · 
1


Haha lol ohh yea!! Bol
Reply
 · 


shouldnt u be in school? tho
Reply
 · 


No i just moved to florida and im in high skool lol my stuff has to b transfered frm my skool in new york to my skool here in florida and plus high skool is over. We get out of high skool at 1:20 
Reply
 · 


Lucky ass, we get out at 2:47 -.-
Reply
 · 


Ohhh haha what grade u in??!
Reply
 · 


Reply
 · 


Me 2!!!
U in florida?
Reply
 · 


Nahh cleveland
Reply
 · 


Ohh awe :( well ok talk to ya later
Im on facebook now :)
Reply
 · 


lol same
Reply
 · 


Haha u lyin!!! 
Reply
 · 


Reply
 · 


Lol ok :)
Dont u dare look me up!! Bol 
Reply
 · 


Lol ok but u wouldnt kno if it was me or not caz this is an old ass account so
Reply
 · 


Lol i was jk u can if ya wanna my name is the same
Lol yea i wouldnt notice u cause i never seen u :)
#stranger lol jk
Reply
 · 


lol im black so ull kno
Reply
 · 


Ohh really i thought u were white!! Lol my bad!! O.o 
Reply
 · 


Lol ik caz of the damn pic -.-
Reply
 · 


Lol noo!! Its just cause i just thought u were! 
Reply
 · 


lol ok
Reply
 · 


 nd u can add me on facebook
Reply
 · 


I dont knw ur facebook name lol
Reply
 · 


Donte Racked'up Jackson, ima change it caz its old lol
Reply
 · 


Reply
 · 
1


lol yhupp
Reply
 · 


I know whatchu mean bruh back in the good days
Reply
 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment